Doctor’s Office Policies
Welcome to New Radiance Cosmetic Centers! Our goal is to provide the highest quality of services as we partner with you to help you achieve your goals.
We ask that you consider our policies not as restrictions but as indispensable rules. Our policies allow us to provide high standards of service at a competitive price. With regard to appointment cancellation fees, these are unfortunately necessary due to unavoidable expenses and valuable time allocated to clients and patients when they make the appointments. Please review our Financial Policies below thoroughly.
Medical Office: Douglas Dedo, MD. The patient and any other person responsible for payment has a right to refuse to pay, cancel payment or be reimbursed for payment for any other service, examination or treatment that is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the advertisement for the free, discounted fee, or reduced fee service, examination or treatment. Asterisks reflect New Customer Discount Offer, this cannot be combined with any other offers, services or discounts.
In order to provide you with outstanding service and competitive pricing, we must adhere to strict financial policies. Please review our policies thoroughly.
- Appointment Scheduling, Credit Card Requirement: We require a major credit card to schedule and “hold” all appointments (consults and scheduled procedures) at the time of scheduling. Scheduling a consultation or service is automatic acceptance of our financial policies.
- Appointment Arrival Time: Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for travel delays and paperwork. This also ensures that you are able to take full advantage of the time you are scheduled for. As a medical office, we must honor scheduled times in order to provide prompt, professional and outstanding services.
- Appointment Confirmation: All appointments are confirmed at the time they are made: We will send you a courtesy Appointment Reminder by text and/or email prior to your appointment. As your appointment is confirmed, it is your responsibility to cancel and or reschedule the appointment if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment time.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours (1 full day prior to your appointment time), have a cancellation fee of $75. Same Day Cancellation are considered “No-Show” and are charged a fee of $100. Please note: These charges DO NOT cover our costs of having a room, provider and equipment set aside for service appointments. These policies are necessary in order for us to maintain the availability of our time and resources for you as well as others.
- Following Treatment Protocols: We make every effort to educate and provide outstanding services. We always operate in a safe manner for your safety and protection. If you arrive for your appointment and have not followed the protocols that apply to that appointment you will be charged a No Show Fee of $100. Examples include: Lack of proper Hydration for Exilis, Sculpsure and other services. Sun Exposure – for Laser Hair Removal (LHR) Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), Fraxel and other services. Protocols for these services are always given to you in advance when you meet with your provider. We also text the appropriate protocol when sending you an Appointment Reminder.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive late we will make every effort to accommodate you the same day. However, if this is impossible, you will be charged a “No-Show fee”.
- Reschedules: We request48 hours notice to reschedule an appointment in order to allow us to use that time slot for another customer. We understand schedules change and things come up which may require you to reschedule an appointment and therefore.extend a 24 hour grace period before you get charged a cancellation fee.
- Bad Checks: Checks returned for insufficient funds are charged a $50 handling fee withoutexception. Balances owed due to checks with insufficient funds must be paid immediately using any other form of payment. Balances not paid are subject to Florida Statute XLVI Crimes, Chapter 832 “Violations Involving Checks and Drafts”.
- Refunds & Gift Cards:All sales for services, products and gift cards are final.
- Emergencies:Documented emergency situations will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Payment is due in full when services are rendered. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, personal checks (with matching ID for name and address) and cash.
- Balances owed: Balances owed must be paid prior to receiving any further services.
Our office hours are:
- 8:30 am – 7:00 pm – Monday through Thursday
- 9:00 am – 9:00 pm – Friday and Saturday
- 12:00 – 6:00 pm – Sunday
If we are not open, leave a message on our voicemail or with our service, and we will attempt to contact you ASAP to accommodate your schedule. We are happy to assist you with that request and expect that you do so in accordance with our cancellation policy outlined above. Our voicemail and service will date and time-stamp your call ensuring accurate recording of your record to cancel or change an appointment.
- All prices, policies and services are subject to change without notice.
- Scheduling an appointment is your acceptance of these policies.
- All sales are final.
Walk-Ins – We accept clients without an appointment based on availability. Please feel free to walk-in at your convenience, we will make every attempt to accommodate you.
Children– For the safety of your children, and as a courtesy to our other clients, children are not permitted in the Spa. There are many items that may pose a risk to children. Additionally, many of our clients look forward to their services as a means to relax and unwind. For young adults under 18 who are receiving services, it is required that they are under adult supervision while at the facility.
Pets– Pets other than documented service animals are not permitted in our facilities. All service animals must have proper documentation for review.
Laser Hair Removal Appointments– Please shave the area to be treated no more than 48 hours in advance of your visit. Should you require shaving to a treated area by our staff, you will incur a flat $35 fee for this service for any area being treated.
Fillers & Sculptra– To ease and elevate bruising a possible side affect of these treatments, We ask that you stop taking Aspirin, Garlic supplements, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, and any and all blood thinners within 48 hours of your appointment.
Nail Fungus Appointments– All Nail fungus appointment clients must arrive nail polish free for consultation and/or treatment. This includes clear nail polis as well. Clients wearing any nail polish cannot be consulted and or treated.
Tell-A-Friend– Referrals are greatly appreciated and are the highest compliment you can give us at New Radiance Cosmetic Centers. Each referral who purchases a treatment entitles you to a credit of $50 to be used towards any service of your choice.
Celebrity Client Policy– Most of our clients are well known individuals both locally and from surrounding areas. We have clients who are media personalities, in the movie industry and well-known personalities. Although we can 100% guarantee your confidentiality and privacy, we cannot control the behaviour of other clients.
Age Limit– The minimum age for clients and patients at New Radiance Cosmetic Centers is eighteen unless accompanied by a parent. If you are pregnant, or believe you may be, please inform us when you schedule your appointment as well as when you arrive.
Legal Policies – The contents of this website is copyrighted by New Radiance Cosmetic Centers. No use or reproduction of this web site may be made without the written consent of New Radiance Cosmetic Centers.
Win a Free Cosmetic Service
‘Win a Free Cosmetic Service’ are open to anyone over the age of 18 based in a 60 mile radius of New Radiance Cosmetic Centers except for employees of New Radiance Cosmetic Centers and connected companies. Connected companies include subsidiaries and clients of New Radiance Cosmetic Centers. Competition winners will be expected to prove their age.
New Radiance Cosmetic Centers reserves the right to close or cancel the competition at anytime should such a situation arise that compromises the business ethics of New Radiance Cosmetic Centers.
All ‘Win a Free Cosmetic Service’ have a closing date at the end of each month or provide a set number of prizes a month. Users, upon ‘Win a Free Cosmetic Service’ entry, are verifying they are aware of this closing date. Closing dates are not open to negotiation.
All competitions are free to enter. However, participants are expected to pay their own taxes, or where competitions are based on partial service cost. New Radiance Cosmetic Centers will not reimburse any competition user the cost of entering the competition.
No purchase is necessary.
Winners of the competition will be notified by e-mail within at the end of each month of the closing date of the competition (with regards to the closing date). Should the e-mail bounce, an attempt to contact the customer will also be made by phone (where available). If contact cannot be made within one day, the winner will lose their prize. New Radiance Cosmetic Centers reserve the right to enter this prize into another competition where appropriate.
Prizes may be offered by us or by other companies and these prizes may appear across other websites and other advertising mediums. New Radiance Cosmetic Centers takes every effort to ensure that only bonafide prizes are offered. However, where a prize is offered in conjunction with another company and the other company withdraws or fails to provide it, New Radiance Cosmetic Centers will not provide the prize itself nor will New Radiance Cosmetic Centers offer a cash alternative.
Unless otherwise stated, New Radiance Cosmetic Centers reserves the right to substitute a cash prize for the chosen prize to an acceptable value alternative. This is at the discretion of New Radiance Cosmetic Centers. Otherwise prizes are as stated.
On registering with New Radiance Cosmetic Centers and when entering any competition, each visitor agrees to receive communication from New Radiance Cosmetic Centers. New Radiance Cosmetic Centers may also use your information to facilitate communication between yourself and New Radiance Cosmetic Centers only. By entering the competition the user is giving permission to New Radiance Cosmetic Centers to call them. New Radiance Cosmetic Centers reserves the right to act on behalf of the competition user to deem what products and services may be of interest to the competition user.