Chemical Peels in Wellington
Chemical peels are a time-tested method of creating even and controlled shedding of damaged skin cells. A chemical peel is applied to the skin to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the production of new skin cells, tightening the skin, reducing wrinkling, and restoring your skin’s natural beauty.*
What Is a Chemical Peel?
Chemical peels are skin treatment procedures in which a solution, specifically created, is applied to the skin, either in one or multiple layers. They are left on the skin or removed, depending on the strength of the solution, and the desired effect. The results can be dramatic — smoother, healed skin with less blemishes, scars, and other flaws in the skin. These peels can be performed on the face on on the body.
Peels can be used for:
- Treating wrinkles caused by aging and sun exposure
- Caring for certain kind of acne
- Reducing creases around the mouth and under the eyes
- Improving the appearance of scars, freckles, and other mild skin flaws
- Smoothing out the look and feel of skin
- Areas of sun damage may improve after chemical peeling.
As a rule of thumb, candidates are best who have lighter skin tone, but anyone can receive benefits from a peel. The procedure is not recommended for individuals with infections, active skin disease, or skin that is cut or damaged, such as sunburned skin.
Browse our chemical peel services below for more information:
- [wp_list_pages title_li=”” child_of=”749″]
All New Customers Receive a $50 Off Coupon.
*Valid when you spend over $199 on services at New Radiance (Use on Skin tightening, Peels, Facials, Laser Hair Removal and More!) – Cosmetic Surgery Procedures with Dr. Rosenthal and Dr. Goodman not included.