Obagi® Blue Peel Radiance™
Obagi Blue Peels are in-office facial chemical peel procedures performed by our professionally trained specialists here at New Radiance Cosmetic Center of Wellington. Blue Peel Radiance® delivers improvements in the appearance of skin tone and texture and, the result is the transformation to tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin.
What is Obagi® Blue Peel Radiance™?
- Quick and easy salicylic acid-based facial chemical peel for all skin types that exfoliates and helps improve overall complexion.
- Instant, radiant results for most skin types
- Improves a range of skin concerns, including photo-damage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone
- May be beneficial if you have darker skin with pigmentary changes
- Superficial exfoliation, with little to no downtime
- Provides instant radiance—tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 use
- A series of 4 to 6 peels provides best overall results
*Please note that individual results will vary and may not exactly match Before and Afters.
The procedure takes less than an hour, and one of our expert staff here at New Radiance will apply the Blue Peel to your face and neck, typically.
The user will feel a mild sensation of heat that generally lasts only a few minutes. At times, there can appear a bluish tint to the skin that usually washes off in 12 to 24 hours.
Depending on the strength and depth of the peel, the patient will experience light swelling following the procedure. Within 2 to 3 days, the skin begins to peel. This peeling continues over the next several days. After a week to a week and a half, the skin should heal, leaving behind dramatic results of healthier-looking skin.*
Interested in Obagi® Blue Peel Radiance™?
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!