Radiant Eye Rejuvenation
- Immediate Results
- No Bruising due to micro cannula technique
- Much More Comfortable (Only One Entry Point)
- Minimal Swelling
- Customized for Your Individual Needs – Level I, II, & III as individually needed
Our eyes do not just see; they speak — about who you are and how you feel. Eyebags, dark circles and hollowing which are a natural result of aging can give us that “tired eyes” look, even if we are sleeping just fine.
Fortunately, New Radiance Cosmetic Center of Wellington has developed our Radiant Eye Rejuvenation with you in mind.
What some may not know is that dermal filler and micro-cannula techniques for the tear trough areas around the delicate eyes that can turn back the clock and make your eyes look refreshed and young again. This is the eye treatment that has everyone talking.
Tear troughs are depressions running from the nose and under the eyes, which deepen as we get older. Aging faces thus develop lower eye bags and dark circles. In the past, it was thought that only surgery could improve the eye bags. Eye rejuvenation can dramatically improve your entire eye area non-surgically, with results lasting 12-18 months using the latest micro cannula filler techniques.
The procedure is customized to fit your specific individual needs:
- Level I (small tear troughs, little to no hollowing or dark circles)
- Level II (moderate tear troughs, dark circles or hollowing)
- Level III (severe or heavy hollowing, dark circles and tear troughs)
*Please note that with all procedures individual results will vary and may not exactly match Before & Afters.
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure takes around 20 minutes, and the results are instantaneous. You will walk out looking refreshed and younger!*
Does it hurt?
The area treated is not very sensitive. Pain and swelling is quite minimal, usually requiring no topical anesthetic.
How long do the results last?
The results will last around 12-18 months, many cases even longer.*
* To ease and elevate bruising a possible side affect of these treatments, you should you stop taking Aspirin, Garlic supplements, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, and any and all blood thinners within 48 hours of your appointment.