Smart Liposuction for Men in Wellington
- Sculpt Chiseled Abs, Waist, and Back*
- Abs & Love Handles are Removed with 1 procedure*
- Walk In & Walk Out so you are back to Work in a day
- No Scarring, Minimal recovery
- All Under Local Anesthesia – Not General so it’s Much Safer
- Dr. Neil C Goodman – Body Sculpting Expert.
- One of the Nation’s Top Liposuction & Fat Transfer Experts.
- 6,500 Successful Smart Liposuction Procedures Performed.
More men are getting Smart liposuction than ever before. Now you can lose that fat around the midsection, get rid of those ‘love handles’, lose the Turkey Neck or ‘man boobs’. Smart Liposuction is the fix when diet and exercise have not worked.
*Individual results will vary and may not exactly match Before and Afters.
When it comes to body sculpting, men and women have different goals, based largely on the different ways in which each gender stores fat deposits. Females tend to store fat in their hips, their rears, their thighs, and their breasts, whereas men have their primary fat deposits in their abdominal region. There is also a social factor to consider: while women are looking to maintain and accentuate their curves, men want a more ‘ripped’ appearance – the lean, muscular form of an athlete.
For men with those stubborn areas of fat, liposuction can be a great alternative. Liposuction can easily and quickly reduce the waistline in both thickness and size, showing off more of the six-pack abs that most men want (regarding male breasts, or gynecomastia: click here to learn more about male breast reduction). Additionally, liposuction removes the fat cells, meaning that the removed fat cells will not grow back in the areas from which they were removed.
- The body does not manufacture new fat cells after puberty.1
- You can gain or lose weight by altering the amount of fat in each cell, but the number of those cells remains constant.
- While it is still possible to gain weight after liposuction, the fat will be deposited more evenly throughout the body — known as Body Re-Proportioning Procedure
Interested in Liposuction for Men? Contact us today for a free consultation.